Saturday 7 August 2010

Will there be enough water, when my ship comes in.

First day of Yorkshire holiday with my new camera, that my dad gave me! I am now the proud owner of a Nikon D100. These are the first photos i have ever taken on it so im still getting used to how it works and what looks best.
These were taken in a nearby field right along the coast. It was so sunny and blustery. Thats my sister in the pictures. I really enjoyed my photography experience and took so many that i figured i will post each day of photos at a time as there are too many for just one post.




















2 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I love your pictures, they are so beautiful! You sister is really beautiful, too. Kiss her cheeks for me. Kiss you too. =*

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so pretty in those photos - you did good! xx

    ReplyDelete