Saturday 10 July 2010

i love textiles

i got all my textiles work back from my AS year and thought i'd post it. the theme was embelishment.



























So this is all my work. alot of it is inspired by Pam Glew. her work is amazing. yesterday i started my new fine art class which was a little scary as everyone has done weeks of work that i have to catch up on, but it was good because my friend was there. we started this technique called lithography, which is so complicated. curious to know what it wil turn out like, i searched it online and found this great lithograph by Emile Nolde called Head With Pipe.
Hopefully mine will turn out this good but i doubt it on first attempt.


anyways, there is alot of sun so im gonna catch some rays.
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for following, I love your blog and your textiles work is brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete