Wednesday 7 July 2010

just another day..

the day looks fairly dull. no sunshine, but i quite like the rain and cloud. its atmospheric :) and reminds me of Wuthering Heights (one of my favourite books) it also makes it easier choosing an outfit. so im goin to be putting up this video because for a while i have been toying with the idea of making a youtube channel of me singing and playing guitar, but have been too scared. so now i am finally going to post them on my blog instead :). i think its a fair deal! to start with im only going to put cover songs that i do and maybe later i will record some of my own songs, which will be very scary. i will be putting the videos up soon, but they take AGES so will do it when i have more time. I've been reading the most incredible book called The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides. Lux Lisbon has to be one of the most enchanting characters i've ever read. She keeps so much hidden, and this seems to be a theme to the whole novel. So much is kept behind closed doors which makes it all the more intruiging. This book is stunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment