Thursday 8 July 2010

when life leaves questions unanswered, ask Mr Pilkington

College has been a bit crazy after the news that if i wanted to take BA Textiles Design at University, i would need to do a Foundation diploma or have done A2 Fine Art. Seeing as i dropped art, i was pretty gutted so i had to change my timetable round to carry on with Art.

Finally, here is my video i promised. (Excuse the checkered trousers)

I was listening to The Pretty Reckless the other day, when My Medicine came on and i was seized by a sudden moment of inspiration, so i cracked open the drawing pad and began doodling. About 2 hours later, this is what i came up with.

"somebody mixed my medicine

somebodys in my head again

somebody mixed my medicine again

again

again."

I emphasised the features and gave it a washed out almost colourless look. I'm quite pleased but its not perfect. Practice makes perfect. i hate that saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment