Tuesday 6 July 2010

V&A!






On saturday, i went to the v&a in London for my textiles (as i've chosen the victorian era.) its the first time i've ever been there, but already miss it :,(. i fell in love with the costumes they had there and there was an exhibition called My Generation: The Glory Years of British Rock. I loved it!
Me (as close as i will ever get) to the legend Lennon.

Also, even though it was too small for my liking, i loved the photography section and discovered an amazing photographer who's work is just stunning. i present Bill Henson.



His work is so stunning. I can't resist low key, expressive lighting. i also love finding new artists, there is NOTHING more exciting! officialy my favourite photographer!

i went to the quilts exhibition and Tracy Emins work stuck out to me with its daring vibrancy and 'screw you' words. I loved it. i admire her daring attitude and how expressive but honest she is.

My song of the moment:

No comments:

Post a Comment